Sunday, August 26, 2018

Amerosa and her war with Trump!


Warfare is one of the most interesting subjects to me. It's a part of human nature and a fact of life. Enter Amerosa Manigult Newman. Once high level white house aid, now disgruntled ex employee of the presidential administration. I followed Amerosa over the years. I remember her from the first season of the apprentice so many years ago. I think I was still in elementary school, but I found "The Apprentice" to be a very interesting show indeed. It was one of the first shows in my childhood that taught me a little bit about business. An interest that I still very much have to this day. Amerosa was portrayed as an ambitious yet kiniving agent on the show who ultimately caused the leader of her group "Kwame" to get defeated in the end, this was a dissappointment as Kwame was a up and coming black businessmen but I digress.

Amerosa went on to compete on a whole host of other reality shows hosted by donald trump over the years and I cannot name them all off the top of my head, but it solidified her as member of the Donald Trump camp well before he became president. Enter year 2016 and Donald Trump is now a presidential candidate going up against Hiliary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. Trump ultimately won this contest and is now the president. Trump took Amerosa as a high level aid in his administration as well as the responsiblity of African American outreach. However after a number of months is this postion Amerosa was fired. General Kelly, soupposedly kicked her from the white house while she was screaming profanity and yelling crazily according to the NY post.

Fast Forward to august 2018 and Amerosa is claiming she has a tap of her firing. She also says she has evidence of Donald Trump saying the N word during the filiming of the apprenctice a number of years ago. This is especially interesting.

I think what blk people need to pay attention to in this situation is how Amerosa is going to war. Blk people need to pay attention because people often times go to war with US and catch us off guard. Just look at how the media waged war on Bill Cosby. So much so that the man got convicted, even after they said they could not find enough evidence in the first trial. What Amerosa is doing is not something blk people should critisize. Rather something that blk people should wait in the wings and observe for. I think I saw a video where youtuber Chrissie was asking if Amerosa was a bad look for darkskin blk women. And my response is why is she worried about being "cute" at a time when a very prominent blk women is at war with the president of United States. Blk people need to understand that warfare is a matter of expedience, not emotion. Whatever Amerosa is up to, it is a calculated thing. That is what blk people have to respect. I know alot of blk people may not like Amerosa for whatever reason. They may not like her style. And I can almost sympathize with this, but for now I think the strategic thing to do is wait and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment